Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do you study for test and quiz? Especially science?

I'm having a really hard time studing. I thought I study really well, but I get a bad grade. And because of the test and quiz, my grade goes down. Please help me!!!



How do you study for test and quiz? Especially science?

It depents on the type of science. For subjects like physics, where its more math-intensive, I usually tried to work out as many of the questions in the book as I could; they are usually good practice. For more memorization-like subjects, I used to use flashcards with the important concepts. That was helpful because they're easier to lug around than a huge textbook and writing down the stuff helps a lot. If they were things like diagrams, I would prepare blank templates and try to fill them in; practicing until they were perfect.



How do you study for test and quiz? Especially science?

If I have a test which is scary-I start studying 2 days before, then the night before I sit and study very hard, trying to put on a piece of paper the most important things which I have memorize.Usualy I study the whole night.Then in the morning I review my notes with the most important things.And that's is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan