Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

Please help me! I am taking The Stupid Quiz 2 Jr. High and I am hung up on one question. It asks about the richest man in the world. If you know the answer PLEASE help me out!



thanks!



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

the answer is bill gates. i just don't know what the tallest roller coaster in the world is.



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

uhmm.. bill gates???



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world



The son of a Mexico City shopkeeper has built a staggering $59 billion fortune. Fortune's Stephanie Mehta tells the inside story of how he made it to the top.



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

Isn't it Bill Gates...?



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

Try forbes.com



good luck.



Help! I can't pass the stupid quiz : (?

bill gates - what's this quiz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan