Thursday, December 3, 2009

COUNTRY Quiz....Artist and title please?

1. He slipped the handcuffs on behind my back



Then left me freezing on a steel rail track



2. The fog was gone the seventh day



And they saw the mornin' sun



3. You're everything that閳ユ獨 good



You're perfect just the way you are



4. The promises he made her



He never got around to



5. Some of your time is like閳?br> One glass of water.



6. Thought I was a he-man



Do it just for me man



Knew just what to do



7. I've been through a thousand towns



Mostly sleeping on the ground



8. When a president goes through the white house door



Does what he says he閳ユ獟l do



9. I should hate you



The whole night through



10. Well the hives are gone



I've lost my bees



A few are extra easy!!



COUNTRY Quiz....Artist and title please?

1. Ain't Livin' Long Like This - Waylon Jennings



2. Sink The Bismark - Johnny Horton



3. I Wouldn't Change You If I Could - Ricky Skaggs



4 What She Is, Is a Woman In Love - Earl Thomas Conley



5. Half The Way- Crystal Gayle



6 Stand Up - Mel Mc Daniel



7 I Hear Little Rock Calling - Ferlin Husky



8 Rainbow Stew- Merle Haggard



9 Sweet Dreams of You - Patsy Cline



10 Six Feet High And Rising - Johnny Cash



COUNTRY Quiz....Artist and title please?

#9: Instead I'm having "Sweet Dreams" of you.



written by Don Gibson and sung by MANY including Patsy Cline!



#4: He stopped loving her, today! ( )



COUNTRY Quiz....Artist and title please?

YEAH- WHAT TENNESEE SAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan